Registration is open for the 2017 MYRingette summer camp. To register go to wora.e2esports.com and either log in to your account or create a new account if it is your first time. Full payment for camp must be made on-line at time of registration – registration is not considered complete until payment is made.
Please note – spots fill quickly. If the camp is full you will need to register for the waiting list and will be advised if space become available.
- Week 1 – July 10 to 14 is designed for those who have played at the U10 level or below (Novice) this past season and who have played at least one year at the U10, U9, or U8 level.
- Week 2 – July 17 to 21 is designed for those who have played at the U12 (Petite) or U14 (Tween) level this past season. Best suited for ringette players who have at least two years of formal playing experience.
- Camps will take place at the Bell Sensplex from approximately 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Players will be organized by age and calibre.
What is offered:
- 3 hours of ice time per day, focused on skating, ring skills, and game play, including position-specific tactics, and team tactics for special game situations.
- Mini-tournament on Friday afternoon.
- High ratio of coaches to players for greater interaction and individual tips for improvement.
- Special goaltender program led by experienced goaltenders will ensure the development of foundation goaltender skills.
- Off-ice programs featuring age-appropriate fitness training for ringette, mental training, fun team-building activities, games to learn the rules of ringette, and group discussions.
- $335 for the week
- Optional lunch program offered through the Sensplex
- Note: A $100 admin fee will apply for withdrawals prior to June 1st. There are no refunds after June 1st.
For More Information:
- Send an e-mail to Colleen Moore at email@example.com or call her at (613) 836-3411.