Photo day for the following teams is this Wednesday, Sept 28th upstairs at KRC:
|7:00PM **CHANGED||U14 Tween AA (Young)|
|7:15PM||U14 Tween C (Turner)|
|7:30PM||U12 PP Red (Gorham)|
|8:00PM||U12 PP Blue (Lindsay)|
|8:15PM||U16 Junior A (Hogan)|
|8:30PM||U16 Junior B (McMinn)|
|8:45PM||U16 Junior C (Baker)|
All other teams will be scheduled at a later date (probably Oct 16th). More info to follow once it has been confirmed.
Photo day Procedures
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time, (allowing time to place order and put on skates)
- Please come dressed in full gear, wearing black jerseys (neck guards are not required unless preferred). (Coaches will bring jerseys if you do not already have them.)
- Bring skates to put on upon arrival. There will be special mats to walk on once skates are on.
- Bring your stick to use for your individual photo.
- Upon your arrival, please visit one of the cashier stations with your order form and payment.
- We accept cash and checks only (no credit cards), please make checks out to InAction Photography.
- Once your order has been completed, your team will be directed to one of the photography stations.
- Individual photos will be taken first.
The entire process will take 15 minutes or less. Due to high amount of teams, we will be unable to delay a team for absent players. Any absent players will be given the opportunity to have their individual photo taken on our absentee night. Absentees will not be added to the group photo.
Please contact InAction Photography if you have any questions or comments at Info@inactionphotography.ca