Player Requirements for competitive levels
All players trying out for any competitive level for any association (including their Home Association) must register on the ERRA site prior to tryouts.
To register please go here and register on-line to attend tryouts. Players must follow all ORA release policies and, if trying out for any association other than their Home association, are required to submit a completed tryout release form (tryout section only) signed by our WORA president before stepping on ice for tryouts.
Please check back frequently to the ERRA website for any updates on tryouts. http://easternregionringette.ca/page.php?page_id=96634
If you are trying out for more than one association, please check out the ERRA website for more information on tryout policies as well as the schedules which have been posted.
Tryout Fee for West Ottawa
A tryout fee of $50 must be paid prior to attending the first tryout session. The fee must be paid by logging in to our registration system and purchasing the 2017 Spring BELLE Competitive Tryout Fee on-line via the registration system. **NOW AVAILABLE
**For all Out-Of-Association Players, the $50 tryout fee must be paid at the first tryout session via cash only.
West Ottawa Tryout schedule: **NOTE CHANGES IN DATES
U19A West Ottawa Tryouts
- Fri, June 2 8:15-9:15 pm Minto Rec Complex (Barrhaven) (Conditioning)
- Mon. June 5 at 6:00 pm at KRC is now Sunday, June 4 at 7:30 pm at Nepean Sportsplex 3
- Tues. June 6 at 8:00 pm at KRC is now June 6 at 6:30 pm at Jim Durrell
- Sun., June 11 at 6:30-7:30 pm Nepean Sportsplex Arena 3 U19 A – Game WORA vs GCRA
- Mon. June 12 at 6:00 at KRC is now June 12 at 8:15 pm at Nepean Sportsplex 2 U19A – Game WORA vs Nepean