Stittsville Legion is holding their annual Poppy Blitz on:
Sunday October 29, 2017 from 9 am to 4 pm
Volunteers wishing to participate should:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the Poppy Blitz form, and
- Send their completed form to: Diane Doran (email@example.com or 613-618-1344) or Sue McCormick (firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-831-8205).
The Legion will take the first 20 groups/teams.
Spots are reserved on a “first come first served” basis
upon receipt of completed forms.
- First time slot will be 9 am and run every 15 minutes with the last time slot being 2 pm
- Open to any Stittsville & District Community group/teamconsisting of a max of 15 volunteers (plus drivers x 4)
- The Legion will provide $10.00/volunteer to a maximum of 15 volunteers/team. The maximum amount your group/team will earn for your Poppy Blitz efforts is $150.
- Recommended ages 8-16, as they are going door to door seeking donation.