IMPORTANT: Applications must be submitted by March 31
WORA players may request a goalie rebate for a full refund of registration fees only if they are a new goalie age U12 and up. A goalie will be considered a “new” goalie if:
- They have not previously played the position for any ringette association; or,
- They have switched from using WORA equipment to their own equipment in the current season.
In order to be eligible for a rebate, the player must:
- Play with their team for the entire season.
- Either be a ‘full-time’ goalie and play only the goalie position (i.e. not play out as a skater) or be part of a 2-goalie rotation. Players on teams where 3 or more players rotate through the goalie position will NOT be eligible for the rebate.
- Have paid the West Ottawa Ringette Association registration fees in full for the applicable season, in accordance with the payment timeline requirements.
- In the case of a player who is placed on a competitive team, meet the commitments and expectations outlined by WORA in its document entitled “Competitive Program Information/Expectations”.
Read the full policy here.