Come back to this page in early January for information on our 2016 4-on-4 program. In past years, the 4-on-4 Summer Camp has run as follows.
- Summer Session (6 weeks) – Cost $90. (Goalies are free)
|U8, U9, U10||6PM||GRC A||Monday June 23, 6 Sessions – cost $90
(Mon June 30, Mon July 7, Tues Jul 22, Mon Jul 28, Mon Aug 4)
Note: There is no session on July 14 due to MY camp
|U12||7PM||GRC A||Monday June 23, 6 Sessions – cost $90
(Mon June 30, Mon July 7, 14 & 28, Mon Aug 4)
Note: There is no session on July 22 due to MY camp
|U14||8PM||GRC A||Monday June 23, 6 Sessions – cost $90
(Mon June 30, Mon Jul 14, 22(7PM) & 28, Mon Aug 4)
Note that there is no session on July 7 for this group.
- The U8-U10 session is intended for those who will play at the U10 or below (Novice) level next year. Similarly, the U12 and U14 sessions are intended for those who will play at those levels next year.
- The registration will be limited to 18 skaters and 2 goalies per session. There is no cost for the goalies that register. For goalies that do not have their own equipment (expected at the younger ages), equipment can be signed out on loan from West Ottawa Ringette.
- Each session will be one hour in duration. The (approximate) format will be a 5 minute warm-up followed by a short 10 minute skills/drills activity, with the remaining 35 minutes as 4 on 4. One instructor will act as the on-ice ref during the 4 on 4. There will be no official team setup. The instructors will balance the teams to assure even matchups within reason.
- If registrations for a session are not sufficient to run the session, then sessions will be collapsed or combined
For More Information:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com