Early bird rates are in effect until June 30, 2019!
IMPORTANT: OUR REGISTRATION SYSTEM HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR 2019-20. You will need to set up a new account – your old credentials are no longer valid.
To set up your account, visit the new online registration system and click “Members”then “Login” on the top bar. Programs will become available for registration in early June – watch your email for updates!
Save money with the Grocery Card Program
You can save $65 on registration fees by participating in our Grocery Card Program (for registrations prior to September 15th). Enrolment in the program is simple, saves you money, and supports the association.
You must select to either opt in or opt out of the grocery card fundraising program at the time of registration.
Registration Fees and Dates
- Early Bird rates are in effect until June 30, 2019
- Regular registration rates apply from July 1, 2019
Bunny Program: The Bunny program is targeted to players between 4 and 6 years old. It is a Learn to Skate program that moves on to teaching basic ringette skills as the players develop. The Bunnies are on ice once a week for an hour, generally at the same time each week. Bunnies do not play official games but may participate in scrimmages with Bunnies from other associations during the season as their skills develop.
Family Discount: Families with 3 or more players pay regular registration fees for 2 children and may deduct $225 from the registration fee for each additional child.
Goalie Rebate: Goalies at the U12 level and higher who supply and use all of their own goalie equipment throughout the entire ringette season may be offered a rebate on their registration fees at the end of the season. Goalies must register and pay their fees, and then submit a WORA Goalie Rebate Application to apply for a registration rebate. Please see the West Ottawa WORA Goalie Rebate Policy for more information.
Refund Policy: Please see the West Ottawa Ringette refund policy for details on refunds.
|Level||Age on December 31, 2019||Registration Fee before June 30, 2019 Without grocery cards||Registration Fee before June 30, 2019 With grocery cards||Registration Fee after June 30, 2019 Without grocery cards||Registration Fee after June 30, 2019 With grocery cards*|
|U7 Bunnies||6 and under||$325||$260||$325||$260|
Registration General Information and Payment Details
- Registration is not considered complete until payment has been received. Players will not be allowed on the ice until they are completely registered and paid.
- Currently available payment options are outlined in the registration system.
- Due to ice allocation and parameters on team sizes, a cap on the number of players and teams may be required. If registration is full at a certain level you will be given the option to register for the waiting list and will be advised as space becomes available.
Questions? Email us at registrar@westottawaringette.