WORA COVID Procedures and Protocols
- In the RAMP app, complete the Health Check no more than 12 hours prior to the event start time.
- Note that Health Checks will become available more than 12 hours prior to the event, but they will not be accepted unless completed within the allowed window.
- All spectators names must be indicated in the "Spectator Information" field on the Event Details page.
- Spectators names will be cross referenced with the team's vaccination tracking sheet. All spectators 12 and up must always carry proof of vaccination and ID with them.
- Continue to adhere to all Ottawa Public Health measures while in the facility and while waiting in line to go into the facility, including the wearing of a mask and maintaining a physical distance of 2 meters from any other person who is using the facility unless within the same household.
- Changerooms are open however participants must keep their masks on and remain 2 meters from members outside of their household until actively participating with helmets on. Overflow chairs will be provided outside of the changerooms and in the lobby.
For non-team related events, such as Novice power skating and goalie clinics, all members are to complete this google form prior to entering the facility.
Please note that this information is ever fluid and may change with little notice. We thank you for your continued patience.
For all questions and/or concerns, please contact the Covid Safety Leader, Vice President or President.