Its a great opportunity for up-and-coming coaches to get a feel for what itâ€™s like to lead a team.
To qualify to be a junior coach, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 14 years of age - a coach may join a team mid-season as a Junior Coach once they turn 14
- Maximum of 17 years of age by September 1st of the current Ringette season
- Preference will be given to current registered ringette players
- Required to participate in any online webinars set up by the province (avg. 1-3 per season)
- Coach Initiation in Sport Online Module
- Making Head Way eLearning Module
- Respect in Sport for Activity Leaders
- Review Concussion Policy/RTP Guidelines
In accordance with Ringette Ontario rules, you must attain the requisite qualifications for the position you are offered by November 30, 2021.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.